Technical Supervisor - day shift
Under the supervision of the Operation Manager, the person being sought will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating floor production and operations.
- Assessing material and human resource requirements based on production volumes.
- Monotoring processes, work methods, specifications, and rules.
- Managing a team of 4 Plastic Transformation Technicians, over 3 shifts (24 hours).
- Controlling productivity and optimizing production.
- Setting up and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Participating in the transitioning of processes towards 4.0
In collaboration with Continuous Improvement Supervisor:
- Planning and coordinating production in terms of needed resources.
- Ensuring that the quality criterias are met and that the necessary corrections are made.
- Initiating continuous improvement projects and providing solutions to problems encountered.
Required expertise :
- At least 3 years of experience as a manufacturing production supervisor.
- Experience in the field of plastic injection in order to increase process efficiency, techniques and employee knowledge.
Operator - evening or night shift
Ecolopharm is a dynamic young company located in the industrial district of Chambly specializing in plastic injection. Our main activity is the development and production of eco-responsible products for pharmacies.
We are currently looking for operators on our evening or night shift. The job consists of:
- Assembling parts to form the final product;
- Checking the quality as well as packing the different products according to pre-established requirements.
Required qualities and skills:
- Good manual and visual skills;
- Good physical condition;
- Quickness and meticulousness