Project Manager, Innovation and Optimization
Under the supervision of the Operation Manager, the person being sought will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of plastic supply silos for the factory
- Coordinate and manage the transitioning of processes towards 4.0
- Develop automation of plan procedures and track KPI’s for all production lines.
- Sett up and maintain a preventative maintenance program
- Manage optimization projects and robotization of production lines
- Working with R&D, coordinate the procedures and processes for new R&D products
- Initiate continuous improvement and provide eco-friendly manufacturing processes that could be implemented at EcoloPharm.
- Work closely with the technicians.
Required expertise :
- 3-5 years experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in the sustainable development
- Knowledge in the field of plastic injection is an asset.
Operator - evening or night shift
Ecolopharm is a dynamic young company located in the industrial district of Chambly specializing in plastic injection. Our main activity is the development and production of eco-responsible products for pharmacies.
We are currently looking for operators on our evening or night shift. The job consists of:
- Assembling parts to form the final product;
- Checking the quality as well as packing the different products according to pre-established requirements.
Required qualities and skills:
- Good manual and visual skills;
- Good physical condition;
- Quickness and meticulousness